Technical Training Event:
Future Proofing Your Shop:
Diagnosing and Servicing Cars in a Cyber Fear World
FEATURING: Cyber Security Expert Jon Ruttencutter of 3 Points Consulting. Jon spent 33 years with the FBI and homeland security investigating fraud, counterfeit goods, identity theft and cybercrime.
- Joe didn’t expect for his entire shop to go down for two days.
- Joe didn’t expect his customer’s credit card numbers to be stolen.
- Joe didn’t know it all started when a tech scanned a car.
Hosted by Andrew Markel and Donny Seyfer:
Training will improve your comprehension of cyber security strategies on vehicle networks
and the techniques OE’s are using to secure their vehicles.
The training sessions will cover the following topics:
- Learn about the latest automotive technologies and how cybercriminals could exploit new vulnerabilities.
- Discover new strategies for keeping your shop and data safe from malware, viruses and other cyber exploits.
- Learn about protecting your customer’s data from people with malicious intent.
- Understand how to build a secure IT infrastructure that is scalable for your shop.
- Learn how networks on vehicles are vulnerable and how hackers exploit the OBDII port and telematic modules.
- Explore how OEMs are using telematics and the risks it poses when a vehicle connects to the internet.
Lunch & Learn: Noon to 12:45 PM
Education Sessions: 12:45PM – 4:30PM (breaks every 45 minutes)
6:40 Coors Field (Padres vs Rockies), June 11, 2019 Register Now
7:05 Progressive Field (Tigers vs Indians), July 15, 2019 Register Now
7:20 SunTrust Park (Marlins vs Braves), August 20, 2019 Register Now
When and Where
Tuesday, June 11
Monday, July 15
Tuesday, August 20
Program Price and Details:
Price includes a technical training presentation, lunch, dinner and a ticket to the ballgame
Extra tickets to the game for family and employees can be purchased.
330-670-1234 ext. 285